Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Just a conglomerate....

Not much specific to post....Andrew has his first runny nose in about five months. I think it's due to being in Mother's Morning Out after so long. He's usually only around me all day and now he's with five other children two days a week so I'm sure that's made a difference. I hope it doesn't get worse. Oh yeah, he's got a new tooth on the bottom, bringing the count up to seven!

Andrew is signing more words everyday. Everytime I try to list the words he knows I always leave out some words, but here's a few off the top of my head that he signs on command; "thank you, hot, cookie, apple, hungry, eat, milk, bath, water, juice, Daddy, sleep, no, yes, hush" and many more!

Well, I can't believe it's only 11:00 p.m. and Mitch is already in the bed. My mind is constantly running and I feel my TO DO list never gets shorter. Typing on the computer relaxes me so I don't know if I'll get back to that list before I lay my head on my pillow tonight.

No comments: