Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Saturday, February 20, 2010

It's been busy & nothing but fun!

Just some pictures of what our family has been up to lately....

Bowling (and billards) with the family where Mitch beat us all and Andrew came in second. I'm too embarrassed to tell you my score....and to think that I used to be on a junior bowling league! I've lost my touch (and my wrist brace).

Mitch came home with tulips for me one afternoon. What a thoughtful and sweet husband!

K.M. came over to eat dinner and play with us for a few hours.

We went to the park this morning in celebration of Arbor Day and participated in some of the environmental activities such as snake petting and bucket hiking (tee hee) as well as dancing to the loud music that was blasting from the back of the radio station van.


No comments: