Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Saturday, December 08, 2007

What a hoot!

I am sitting at my computer WAAAAAAYYYYY too late. While doing a few things online, I hear the rumblings of a train approaching on the nearby tracks. Then the whistle begins to blow. The engineer must be a festive kind of man (or woman - you pick one) 'cause he's tooting away to "Jingle Bells"! I think he's actually moving really slow or at a stand still because he's now on verse two. I kid you not!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm a few days late reading this... BUT I HEARD IT TOO! I was in bed- couldn't fall asleep and thought- "is this me dreaming or is that train trying to play jingle bells?" I tried explaining it to Dudley yesterday, but it probably didn't sound very believable. SO glad you heard it too!