Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

5:53 a.m.

It's 5:53 a.m. as I begin typing this. No, I'm not up this early to read my Bible, although that is exactly what I need at this moment. The reason I'm up is because Luke is up. He's been up for four hours so I've been up for four hours. I think it's due to teething but he relaxes and falls asleep in my arms when I go into his room to calm him but starts screaming the minute I put him down. I've tried everything....ambasol on the gums, singing, nursing, rocking, walking around....he's fine when in my arms but doesn't want to go to sleep. He's mad at me now....I can hear his angry cry from his room next door. He shares a room with Andrew so I asked Mitch to put Andrew in our bed (since I'm obviously not occupying the space) so Luke could scream and not bother Andrew's sleep. So, I am really typing this post to take up some time and allow me to vent. I need something to do between calming sessions! In the meantime, here are a few pictures of the boys over the past few days (awake and happy)

Andrew loves to practice the breaststroke in the tub. He had so much fun in the deep water!



Luke is going to be a good student one day. He loves his little library of books.

No comments: